Skip to main content Portal State Agency Listing

New York Vista
Law and Order
Consumer Info
Career / Employment
Licenses & Credentials
Recreation / Tourism
Tax Information
How Do I?
Open Meeting Webcasts
  Business > Business Licenses, Business Permits
  Related FAQs   
  Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
  Business Licenses, Business Permits
   Air Pollution Control Permits
   Alcoholic Beverage Control Forms Download Page
   Applications for Mortgage Banker Licenses and Mortage Broker Registrations
   Appoint Insurance Company Applicants
   Banking - Application to Acquire Control of a Banking Institution
   Banking - Budget Planner Industry information
   Banking - Chartering a safe deposit company
   Banking - Check Cashers information
   Banking - Information and procedure to form a commercial bank
   Banking - Information and procedure to form a Credit Union
   Banking - Information and procedure to form a limited purpose trust company
   Banking - Information and procedure to form a savings bank/savings and loan association
   Banking - Information and Procedure to form an investment company
   Banking - Licensed Lender information
   Banking - Licensed Money Transmitter resources
   Banking - Licensed Premium Finance Agency information
   Banking - Licensed Sales Finance Company information
   Banking - Use of a restricted word in a corporate name or other title
   Certificate of Need (CON)
   Certification To Become a Code Official in New York State
   Chemical Dependence Provider Certification Application
   Controlled Substances and Narcotic Enforcement
   Electric Generation Siting and the Environment
   Environmental Information for Small Businesses
   Environmental Notice Bulletin
   Extracting Minerals, Oil and Gas
   File Lobby Disclosure Forms
   Filing Applications for Liquor Licenses and/or Permits
   Filing for Environmental Permits
   Find Business Permit and Licensing Info
   Get a mortgage broker listing
   Hazardous Waste Management Regulation
   How To Apply To Become a Notary Public
   How To Become a Licensed Private Investigator in New York State
   How To Become a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson/Broker in New York State
   How To Become a Licensed Security or Fire Alarm Installer in New York State
   How To Become a Watch, Guard, or Patrol Agency in New York State
   How To Find Out Whether a Person or Company Has a License Issued by DOS
   Insurance Regulatory Information for Insurers
   Marine Fish/Shellfish Permits
   Mortgage Banker/Broker License
   New York City's Guide for Businesses
   NYSDEC Licensed Guide Program
   Obtaining Insurance Related Producer Licensing Applications
   On-line Renewal of a DMV-Regulated Facility License
   Online Permit Assistance and Licensing
   Permits and Licenses Publications (En Español)
   Pesticide Application
   Petroleum and Chemical Bulk Storage Tanks
   Petroleum/Chemical Bulk Storage
   Radioactive Discharges
   Regulations for Mining and Mined Land Reclamation
   Rights\Obligations Under Workers' Compensation and Disability Benefits Laws
   SEQR Information
   Tolls on the NYS Canal System
   Toxics Release Inventory (TRI)
   Underground Natural Gas Storage
   Use the One Stop Credentialing And Registration (OSCAR) Service
  Business Taxes
  Contracting with New York State
  Economic Development
  Ending a Business
  Labor-Management Relations
  Lottery Information
  Minority and Women-Owned Businesses
  Not-For-Profit Organizations
  Professional Licensing
  Rules and Regulations
  Small Business Information
  Starting a Business
  Tax Incentives
  Workforce / Employment Information
NYS Home Page | Accessibility | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer