Where can I get information on people who are missing or wanted?
The New York State Police Website features photographs and information in poster and text only formats on cases under investigation that fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Wanted: Individuals wanted on warrants for criminal charges.
- Missing Persons: Cases where the circumstances indicate a strong possibility of foul play and the victim is still missing.
- Homicides: Cases involving homicides or homicide attempts that are solved or unsolved.
- Unidentified: Cases where the manner of death is known or suspected to be a homicide.
- Unsolved: On-going criminal investigations that do not fit into any of the above categories.
Wanted, Missing, Homicides, Unidentified and Unsolved Cases
A database of photographs and information about people who are wanted, missing or homicide victims, unsolved crimes and unidentified remains. Links to other related sites.